Thursday, June 02, 2005

The Everexpanding Universe

The world just got a little bigger today... well, the blogging world, anyway. Ms. Courtney Hatfield has joined the ranks of "those-who-deluded-themselves-into-thinking-people-give-a-sh**". It's getting to be a crowded club ;). A link to her blog is in the links section, so click on down if you want to peep into the life of a Louisiana/Oregon/Mississippi/Texan/Martian transplant.

Speaking of Martians, I went to the dentist a couple of days ago. Dentists... ugh. The shots, the drilling, those things don't bother me as much as just having to keep my jaw pried open for an hour and then the stern lecture afterwards. I had some fillings, and then afterwards I asked her if I could eat anything at all immediately. She said yes... I asked specifically about soda (knowing the acidity might cause a problem), and she blithely responded that "we don't drink soda here, it's bad for your health." Well, sure, it's not the best, but it's totally rubbish that Thais don't drink soda. They drink it almost as much as we do in the U.S. And she never answered my question. So I left that place and immediatly grabbed a 12-oz Coke and chugged it, just to spite her. Bah, dentists!

Thupt!

Show/Hide...

1 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

any update on the job/school?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home