Thursday, May 26, 2005

From Chulalongkorn University...

Hello again,

I am here working on what my friend calls the "magic table"... an Excel spreadsheet that does just about everything you could want an spreadsheet to do. Well, everything within reason. I'm working from Chulalongkorn University, or, "Chula" for short. I'm with a doctoral student who will be travelling to the U.S. for 6 months to study with the "Wetern Institutional Review Board" in Olympia, Washington. Her name is Orapin. We are doing our best to make sense of the Thai data set.

I've been quite busy this week... Mike is gone again, so I've been just plowing through the data. The good news is that we are almost finished. Which is good, because there's another major project lined up for me. The Bangladeshi's are setting up a monitoring system and are in the process of designing their database. I'm not an expert, but I have some experience in that from my old job at TurfCentric so I'll probably head out that way in a week or two.

Other than that, everything is moving along. BKK is hot, as usual, but a few degrees cooler than a month ago. I'm starting to dream of the beach... maybe time for a little weekend get-away!

Thupt.

Show/Hide...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home