Monday, May 23, 2005

It's another boy!

Babies, babies, everywhere. No, E didn't have twins (that would make P the dark lord of the Sith, right?).

But, in case others don't know, as I didn't, Julie and Benjamin also recently had a child. I don't know exactly when, but it was very recently. The newborn's name is Thomas Benjamin (same as dad).

Congratulations.

First I watched as all my friends were married, now I watch as they all have babies. I'm falling behind the curve, eh?

Thupt.

Show/Hide...

3 Comments:

At 4:45 AM, Blogger pacatrue said...

Who are you talking to to learn these family secrets?! If it is my sister, tell her hi for me and then don't believe a word she says about me. Unless its food stuff, then yeah I did that.

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger pacatrue said...

Ummmm.. In the comment above, that's supposed to be "good stuff" not "food stuff". Just thought I'd clear that up.

 
At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bin and Julie had this little fellow around the new year as I remember. He was a prememy-- very tiny and spent weeks in ICU. think he is ok now. I understand they have moved to Huston.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home